This is a super unnecessary thing on the part of anyone reading what I write, but I wanted to at least get the word out there.
Many of the links to products in my posts are affiliate links. This means that if you click one of my links and make a purchase, I will get a (very) small percentage of that purchase from the company. I honestly don’t expect to get any payouts from my blogging, but if I do, it will go toward website and hosting fees. Anything beyond that will almost certainly go toward purchasing new supplies to make new things with. Hooray!
I have made purchases from every company I’m an affiliate with, so you know I’m only recommending things I’ve used.
- Altenew: Stamps, dies, inks, and more
- Amazon.com: A little bit of everything
- Concord & 9th: Stamps, dies, and more
- Cricut: Die cut machines, materials, and accessories
- Gina K. Designs: Stamps, dies, inks, and more
- Hero Arts: Rubber stamps, dies, and much more
- Kindred Stamps: Pop culture stamps, stickers, and more
- Paper Smooches: Stamps and dies
- Pretty Pink Posh: Stamps and dies
- Ranger Ink: Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, and more
- Scrapbook.com: All things scrapbooking
- ScrapbookPal.com: Even more things scrapbooking
- Sunny Studio: Stamps and dies